I'm Rey, a full-stack web developer. I use the MERN stack, Django, PostgreSQL, and the Jamstack. Other technologies that I use on a regular/semi-regular basis can be found on the Technologies page. I am interested in theoretical computer science, particularly ML and Mathematics.
I was born around 978307200 seconds after the Unix epoch. Being a perfectionist and an aspiring polymath, I like to share what I find interesting and learn everything I can.
Other interests and hobbies (feel free to talk to me about any):
some things I'm trying to get intosome less important stuff about me
- Tinkering with Linux systems
- Speedcubing (Rubik's Cube, sub 30, CFOP + BLD + variations)
- Physics, Recreational Mathematics, Chess, Crosswords, Puzzles
- Philosphy (Stoicism), Art, History, Biology, Psychology
- Reading + Watching Science Fiction
- Conlangs, Language Learning (Fun fact: I speak 6 languages! (more like 4+0.9+0.5))
- Personal Knowledge Management
- Homelab / Self-hosting
- Comics, Anime, Music, Podcasts, all the usual stuff
- Making looong lists :)
Powered by GatsbyJS v2.15.28. Hosted on Netlify (Previously GitHub Pages).
This site is open source.
This website uses Google Analytics
and Google Fonts. Please use recommended privacy addons and consider donating (So I can switch to privacy-friendly alternatives).
An index of pages partially inaccessible on text-based browsers (These pages use external APIs to fetch data about my projects on GitHub and my Mastodon toots.):
Last Updated: March 13, 2020