Hello! I'm Rey.
I'm a full-stack web developer. I use HTML5 + CSS3 + ES6, Django, React, Node, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, and the Jamstack.
I was born around 978307200 seconds after the Unix epoch. Being a perfectionist and an aspiring polymath, I like to share what I find interesting and learn everything I can.
Besides programming and theoretical computer science, my interests and hobbies include:
here's some less important stuff about me
- Tinkering with Linux systems
- Physics + Mathematics
- Speedcubing (Rubik's Cube, sub 30, CFOP + variations)
- Recreational Mathematics, Chess, Crosswords, Puzzles
- Philosphy (Stoicism) / Art / History / Biology / Psychology
- Reading + Watching Science Fiction
- Conlangs and language learning (Fun fact: I speak 6 languages!)
- Personal Knowledge Management
- Homelab / Self-hosting
- Comics, Anime, Webtoons and Memes
- Making looong lists :)
Powered by GatsbyJS v2.15.28. Hosted on Netlify (Previously GitHub Pages).
This site is open source.
This website uses Google Analytics and Google Fonts. Please use recommended privacy addons and consider donating (So I can switch to privacy-friendly alternatives).
An index of pages partially inaccessible on text-based browsers (These pages use external APIs to fetch data about my projects on GitHub and my Mastodon toots.):
Last Updated: March 13, 2020